Planning together is now an associate of Resolution first for family law, providing financial advice to families at a sensitive time.
Resolution’s 6,500 members are family lawyers and other professionals committed to the constructive resolution of family disputes and follow a Code of Practice that promotes a non-confrontational approach to family problems. Members encourage solutions that consider the needs of the whole family.
Financial planning can seem complex during and after divorce, yet a financial adviser can help you with financial planning and offer advice to guide you through this difficult time.
At Planning Together we can advise on sensitive matters such as:
- Pension settlements linked to divorce- It is essential to make sure the true value of both parties’ pensions is understood when sharing these benefits.
- Discussing your financial situation and advising how to split assets in the most tax-efficient way.
- Helping you avoid making expensive mistakes when sharing assets or investments with your ex-spouse.
- Advising how best to invest the proceeds of a divorce or dissolution settlement.
- Complete cash flow modelling to illustrate the impact extra expense such as maintenance payments will have.
- Rebuilding assets after a split has taken place.
- Providing mortgage advice through “Mortgages Together” a trading name of Planning Together Limited.
“You are now departing from the regulated site of Planning Together Limited. Planning Together Limited is not responsible for the accuracy of the information contained within the site.”