Planning Together is now an associate of Resolution first for family law, providing financial advice to families at a sensitive time.
Resolution’s 6,500 members are family lawyers and other professionals committed to the constructive resolution of family disputes and follow a Code of Practice that promotes a non-confrontational approach to family problems. Members encourage solutions that consider the needs of the whole family.
Financial planning can seem complex during and after divorce, yet a financial adviser can help you with financial planning and offer advice to guide you through this difficult time.
At Planning Together we can advise on sensitive matters such as:
- Pension settlements linked to divorce- It is essential to make sure the true value of both parties’ pensions is understood when sharing these benefits.
- Discussing your financial situation and advising how to split assets in the most tax-efficient way.
- Helping you avoid making expensive mistakes when sharing assets or investments with your ex-spouse.
- Advising how best to invest the proceeds of a divorce or dissolution settlement.
- Complete cash flow modelling to illustrate the impact extra expense such as maintenance payments will have.
- Rebuilding assets after a split has taken place.
- Providing mortgage advice through “Mortgages Together” a trading name of Planning Together Limited.